IBREA held a training workshop for educators in Manila in 2012, providing its full education curriculum to a group of principals and teachers from different parts of the country, from both public and private schools.
Shortly after, we signed an agreement with the Ministry of Education from the Philippines to carry out a project to provide our program to government officials in the Ministry as well as 8 schools in Manila, and selected challenging schools in Mindanao and Visayas.
Particularly, the Ministry selected the following beneficiary schools because of their socio-economic difficulties and distress:
- Lahug Elementary School-Cebu City
- Cabancalan I Elementary School- Mandaue City
- Marigondon Elementary School (Region 10- Mindanao)
- Kibawe Central Elementary School
- Kalipay Elementary School
- Langcangan Central Elementary School (National Capital Region, Luzon)
- Lakandula High School - Tondo, Manila
- Villamor High School - Sta. Ana, Manila
We are in the process of identifying funds to be able to carry out this project. Please make a donation or email us with suggestions for funding possibilities!